Thought I'd make a post of quick startup content and compilation to get you started into smart investing. I hope you all like it! Here it goes:
Google and twitter is your best friend. (To a certain limit)
Click "News" tab, and search the cryptocurrency you are researching. Go for something reputable like CNBC, Forbes, and so on for better accuracy but also use your wise judgement. For example there are some very good cryptocurrency and blockchain focused websites. The key is to find the few that get news out fast and non-bias. If you not a certain website constantly bashing a specific cryptocurrency that has held a high marketcap for longer than 6 months, clearly there is favoritism going on. Lets continue.
Click "All" tab, and search the keywords in the following format:
I find many people don't know about this but if you scroll the tabs (webs, news and images) to the left; you will see search tools. Sometimes it helps to sort it by dates and play around between one hour and 24 hours.
- Research cryptocurrency
- XYZ integration
- XYZ hedge funds
- XYZ released
- XYZ listed
- XYZ added
- Accept XYZ
If you want the news first, many organizations that operate in the crypto field use twitter. Using the same keyword formats above in twtter is very beneficial. Alot more useless info but sometimes it pays off to take the time to go through it. Personally, after searching I like to use the "latest" tab.
Here are some twitter accounts worth following, and would be beneficial to your investment solutions:
I did not post any twitter accounts that might be reputable but have had major negative controversy or viral issues in the past. You might also notice some twitter accounts are missing such as contributors and founders. I have nothing against those accounts. Some are very reputable accounts (that I think are amazing individuals), however the OP requested specific requirements in the post. I cannot guarantee that all the twitter accounts above are not bias, but I did my best to list the least bias twitter accounts. Outside of this post, I do recommend following some founders, contributors, and exchanges! You can easily find them by participating in there community.
- Gavin Andresen
- Michael Parsons
- Bitcoin Economy
- Jon Matonis
- Joseph Young
- Jeff Garzik
- Dan Morehead
- Bobby Lee
- Crypto Ninjas
- Philip Francis
- Perianne Boring
- Adam Guerbuez
- Brian Armstrong
- Max Keiser
- Peter Todd
- Bitcoin Dad
- Jameson Lopp
- Altcoin Today
- Nick Szabo
- Brian Forde
- Bitcoin Magazine
Please remember that quality research and due diligence go beyond just twitter. Be patient and spend quality time researching. Less time planning equals less profit or less chances of profiting. It takes one minute to place a buy or sell order. It also takes one minute to lose 99% of your holdings. It should not take you one minute. Patience.
- Check the cryptocurrencies official Twitter account and sub-reddits. Also, I can proudly say that this sub-reddit (/CryptoCurrency) is full of information and great people ready to help. Keep in mind when you're using social media's don't just fall for FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt; in other words complete horse crap). Do some background research if the source is unreliable when using social media as a research tool.
- Once again news websites that are generic such as Business Insider, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, and so on. In terms of crypto generic news check out Cointelegraph, CryptoNinjas, CryptoCoinNews, CryptoInsider, and CoinDesk . If you're the type that likes news-feeds, you can try CryptoPress.
- Follow all the main exchanges twitter accounts. Following them on twitter will keep you notified of any technical difficulties so you can avoid panic. Also they sometimes announce upcoming or newly integrated cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptonaire is by far the most reliable source for cryptocurrency forecasts. Obviously always do your own due diligence and research; the site itself indicates that. Also if you do not feel confident about a new or low volume cryptocurrency target, be sure to check their verified section to avoid scams. In my experience they have not conducted any research on ICO's because they care about lowering their viewers risks more than anything. For the last year or so they have been working on their full web app launch, so its worth subscribing.
- BitcoinTalk has a Altcoin Announcements section; it's worth looking for your target on their as well. However if the user is not reputable, than the source is unreliable.
- CoinMarketCap should be bookmarked! It is a table of all the crypto default ranked by marketcap. If you care more about day to day, volume, and percent change then check out WorldCoinIndex
- Read the whitepaper and determine which organizations and/or people will use it. Find out the population of the potential consumer. After that, do some reading into the consumer. Are they lenient on blockchains? Are they in need of a pivot that cryptocurrency / blockchain could be the wealthy game changer for the organization?
- Check out the 'Community Info' section on this sub-reddit. They have a list of links to resources that can help you.
- If you are the type that invests in ICO's, be sure to check for information about the foundation outside their site. Also find a real address, email, phone number, asset/secerities filing and so on. The more the better.
- I cannot emphasis this enough, but get yourself a hardware wallet or even a secure computer to store all your assets! That is the only way you actually own your cryptocurrencies!
The Main URL for the invite is http://AltcoinInvite.com The URL to the MEDIUM page is https://medium.com/@altcoinexchnge/altcoin-exchanges-purpose-mission-values-and ... Daniel Khesin (Bitfi CEO) and John McAfee sit down for a livestream with Adam Guerbuez and two Independent InfoSecurity pros to openly debate the Bitfi wallet.. John McAfee believes that cryptocurrency will never gain widespread acceptance until there is a secure way of storing user’s funds. Bringing Bitcoin And Blockchain Awareness To The Masses. Empire September 25, 2017 892 Views 0 Likes 0 Ratings Thank you for visiting! This site serves as a central point of contact for all business inquiries and a reference to my current public available content and showcase my unique and often controvercial marketing methods that are employed in my campaigns on the Internet. With the ... New Adam Guerbuez Burst Update Video with Crowetic Fresh off the press, Second video on the way. posted in General Discussion. AdamGuerbuez. Hello To The Burst Community From Adam G. Hey everyone! Just popping in to say hello to all the fine people here who love Burst as much as I do! Hoping you all are actively mining and or trading burst. Make sure to tell your friends and others within your ... Interview on BitcoinRoundTable Podcast with Adam Guerbuez Jan, 30, 2019. Today we were thrilled to interview Crypto Evangelist, Adam Guerbuez! Adam knows Bitcoin! he has so much knowledge and is […] Featured; Bitfi Hardware Crypto Wallet Sells Out In Seconds! It is no secret anymore.. Big news to follow, Crypto will never be the same. Featured; Bethereum ICO How to Get some of the 6,000,000 ...
[index]          
Skip navigation Adam Guerbuez, bitcoin fan, YouTube star CarCast with Adam Carolla, car expert, YouTube star Adam MotoVlog, car expert, YouTube star Adam Tuminaro, musician, drummer, YouTube star ADAM, girls band ... This two minutes video can blow your mind and which is fully explained about where to buy a bitcoin exchange script ! Bitdeal offers you an advanced peer to peer bitcoin exchange script PHP. using ... This is the website address: btcrobo.com Using this website, you can instantly exchange your bitcoins to paypal USD. They offer a fast and reliable exchange service and their fees are really low. BITCOIN POSSIBLE TEST OF ADAM and EVE NECKLINE at 11,050 BEFORE RALLY CONTINUES !?! LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY LOOKING US IN THE FACE!!!!???? Don't forget to help the channel out by checking out ...